Thursday, July 31, 2008

All sorts of fun

Well, this is the exciting weekend of the Church Softball Tournament!!! Can you believe it?!?! Okay, maybe it's not that exciting but it should be a good time. :o) I'm hoping the weather holds up and none of my teammates get injured. I just remembered that last year during our last game I got hit by a line drive right in the quad. Man, did that hurt!!!! It was one of their strongest hitters and since I bruise pretty easy you can imagine the pretty colors my leg was for quite some time!! :o) So, I'm hoping we won't have repeat of that this year!! We have one game tonight (it's a make up game, not part of the actual tournament), one game tomorrow night (the start of the tournament) and then all day Saturday. My kids are very excited about this because to them it means that their fun Aunt Nikki (my 12 year old sister) will be staying the weekend at our house to hang out with them while Mommy and Daddy are off playing softball. I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes...

This last weekend, Anthony and I got to go to his 10 year high school reunion!! Man, it made me feel old! I remember being in high school and thinking, "Man, my 10 year reunion is SOOOO far away! I'll be, like, ancient by the time it's my turn to have my 10 year!" I know it wasn't MY 10 year but mine's next year and it affected me just the same. It was a lot of fun though! We got to see some people we hadn't seen in a long time. The few hotties from his class were still lookin pretty good! :o) There weren't really any surprises...everyone pretty much looked like they did back in high school...just 10 years older...imagine that!! :o) I guess the only amazing thing we heard was that there was one girl from his class that had 5 kids and had been married 10 years! Talk about getting started right away!

Well, I've gotta jet. Time to head to tonight's softball game. Until next time...

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Hey Laura - Max was so sorry that we missed the reunion! I really wish that he had been able to go. He never even told me when it was, so I couldn't remind him. I am glad that you guys got to go, and that Tony could call and tell Max all about it. God bless!