Tuesday, September 1, 2009

150 and going strong

So, I had an OB appt today and everything is looking really good! Doctor Nathan said other than needing better pictures of the baby's spine that everything on my ultrasound looked great (I'm going back in on Sept 10th to get another ultrasound done in order to get better pics of his spine). I was, of course, very relieved to hear that!! I can't believe that on this Sunday I'll be 20 weeks...half way through my pregnancy already!!! Usually when someone else is pregnant time just flies by but when it's me that's pregnant time seems to stop altogether. However, this time, time is flying by like crazy! I'm sure it's cuz Alena, Tirus and I have been pretty busy this summer so I haven't had much time to just sit and daydream about little Mr Baby.

1 comment: