Monday, August 24, 2009

T minus 12 hours

I can't believe that in just over 12 hours I'll know whether the little person growing and developing inside my tummy is a boy or a girl! It's funny how these things can feel like they're forever in the future but then one day you wake up and BAM! it's time to hurry to the appt you've spent weeks upon weeks daydreaming about! :o) I'm starting to lean toward thinking...or hoping..not sure which...that's it's a girl. I think it's more subconscious than anything. For instance, if I find myself wondering through a store looking at baby clothes I'm always in the girl section drooling over some adorable little outfit. That's one reason I'm glad I'm finding out...I can prep myself for what I'm in for. Don't get me wrong, I won't be the least bit disappointed if the ultrasound technician reveals that we're having a boy. I think I just need time to mentally picture myself with my new little baby boy or girl.

Well, I've gotta cut this one short as Anthony is anxiously awaiting my company on the couch so we can enjoy one of our favorite pastimes...watching 24. It's Bauer Time!!! :o) I know, we're dorks...

3 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeFebvre Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeFebvre Momma said...

Max and I both think girl and can't wait to find out if we (you) are right! However, if you are having another boy - then KayLynn will have her pick!