Friday, May 23, 2008

Another fun day with friends...

I got a call first thing this morning that resulted in having a very fun play date with a few of my favorite girls! :o) They came to my house for a little bit and then we took the kids to McDonald's up in Arlington. It was so nice because there were hardly any people there (at 11am on Friday of a holiday weekend nonetheless!!) and it's just a really nice facility! I won't ever take my kids - voluntarily - to play at any other McDonald's. I know what you're thinking...it's a McDonald's...how nice can it be? I'm afraid of losing our new secret haven but I gotta brag about this place! They have a bathroom in the same area as the playplace and it's just a much cleaner facility than what I've come to expect from McDonald's.

Okay enough rambling about McDonald's! :o) Tonight I'm going out to dinner (at Applebee's) and a movie (Made of Honor) with a old girlfriend from high school. I'm looking forward to the non-kid evening. :o) I've really enjoyed my kids today but I'll never pass up a night out with a friend! :o) However, Anthony was gone all evening yesterday so I'm definitely going to need to spend some time with him tomorrow night so I don't forget what he looks like! :o) Not that I could since he's such a hottie! :o)

Since after naptime, I've had Tirus in big boy underwear!! He's peed once in his pants and once in the potty...he's batting 500! Not bad for his 1st day! :o) I'm really bad at this whole potty training thing...hopefully I'm not still working on this come Christmas time! Wouldn't that be lame! Not to mention the fact that by then Ty would be almost 4 years old! We won't even go there...

Well, I'd better go...Ty's in the bathroom again...giving it another go...persistent little fella. Hope all is well in your world. Until next time...God Bless!!

1 comment:

Coraly said...

see... told you we would have fun at Mc D's...love that special sauce!!