Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Can't wait for summer...

So, I hear that it's going to be stinkin hot in my neck of the woods for the next 4 or 5 days and I'm SO excited about that!!! :o) It'll be really nice to be able to play outside with my kids instead of being stuck in the house all the time. I'm also really excited that soon my schedule will be cleared and I can just hang out with my family and friends. Soon, Bible Study Fellowship will be done for the summer and shortly after that preschool will be out too!! I love BSF and I know that Alena thoroughly enjoys preschool but it'll be so nice to not have any weekly commitments for a few months.

We have our second set of double-header church softball games this week and I'm so excited because I'm actually going to try to play. I really hope that it goes well...I haven't been too active yet since having my surgery just over a month ago and I hope I don't end up having anything stupid happen to me like getting hit by a ball or getting knocked into by a base runner or something. However, I'm assuming my husband/the coach won't let me play any position but right field so I'm far enough out of harm's way. We'll see though...at least we'll have beautiful weather for the games, right!

I'm very excited about going to the Glen Eagle Garage Sales Saturday morning!!! I get to go with my best friend and no kids!!! Does it get much better than that? Then the next day is my handsome hubby's birthday! :o) We're having some of our friends come over and my kids and I are going to make a cake for Anthony. It should be a really good time! Plus, again, we'll be having beautiful weather!! :o) It doesn't take much to make us Washingtonians happy! Just give us a few days of 80 degree weather and we're happy as can be! :o)

1 comment:

Coraly said...

Yeah for garage sales and sun... really does it get much better than this...well a good cup of coffee and I am good.
Check out my blog... I got a new backround... yep I am that big of a dork!!!