Saturday, April 26, 2008

T minus 42 hours

That's how long until Anthony and I will be encountering take-off on one of Boeing's fine 767 Jets! :o) After about a 6 hours flight we will begin our wonderful vacation in paradise! :o) I'm so stinkin excited I can't hardly take it!!! And this may sound dumb but I'm actually a little nervous. I mean, it's not very often that I actually go somewhere where I don't know where a single thing is...it's a little out of my comfort zone I guess but I'm willing to endure it. :o) I'm also still a little worried about leaving my beautiful little angels for so long but I make sure to not tell them that because then that worry would transfer onto them and that's just not necessary!

I can't believe how beautiful it is outside today!! I went out and actually did some weeding in the back yard! My back is telling me now that it wasn't my best idea I've ever had but my flower beds sure look nice! :o)

I forgot to mention that Alena's little program at school earlier this week went really well. She was so stinkin cute! She wore her flower girl dress from when she was in our friends (Max and Tina's) wedding this last summer. I'm surprised it still fits her! She sure looked beautiful! If anyone is interested in seeing just how adorable she was, we video taped it! :o) We already had one set of grandparents come over and watch it. It was kind of nice because 2 of Alena's best buddies from school were standing right next to and behind her so they're right in the video too! :o) And I swear all the little girls in the 3 preschool classes that were on stage had the same exact hair cut! That was pretty cute to see...at least I know Alena's haircut is in style! :o)

Well, my recovery is still going well. I'm able to do more and more every day still and I can tell that my body is healing up quite nicely. I think most of my problem at times is the fact that I haven't gone to the chiropractor in a month and half! And my body is used to going every 3 weeks so it's beginning it's revolt. :o( Oh well, I'm surviving and God has been so good to me...healing me and giving me the energy I need to do my daily tasks. Plus He's given me an unusually long fuse when dealing with my kids lately too which is very abnormal for me when I'm in pain and have things I HAVE to get done like packing for vacation and the like...Praise God and His Son, Jesus Christ! If you don't know Them on an intimate level, I highly recommend getting to know Them. You'll never regret it! :o)

1 comment:

Coraly said...

UPDATE....
I still have not seen Maui pics!!!