Monday, September 1, 2008

Fine, I'll play your dumb game... :o)

A. Attached or single? Married to my best friend and the most handsome man I've ever met!!
B. Best friend? Obviously Anthony's #1. We're celebrating our 7th anniversary tomorrow!! :o) Coraly is my other best friend. She actually painted my toenails when I was laid up in ICU for 5 days and I didn't even have to ask her to! :o) I don't think God makes better friends than that!
C. Cake or pie? cake... but I'm a definite sucker for pretty much any baked goods...especially if they're accompanied by vanilla ice cream...mmm...
D Day of choice? Tuesday or Thursday cuz those are Anthony's days off...usually...
E. Essential item? My cell phone. I feel naked without it!
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? both are equally tasty but I heard a wise man say that chocolate covered gummy bears are to die for...I've got to try those some day SOON!
H. Hometown? Lake Stevens, WA
I. Indulgence? going out to eat (or just to coffee) with a loved one while my kids are well entertained at a friend's or family member's house.
J. January or July? July of course!! My birthday is on the 5th!
K. Kids? A beautiful 5 year old little girl and a ruggedly handsome 3 year old little boy (I'm not exactly sure what "ruggedly handsome" means, I've just always thought it sounded cool :o)
L. Life isn't complete without? My faith in my Savior Jesus Christ
M. Marriage date? September 2, 2001
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Oh boy, here we go...A 33 year old step brother, a 31 year old brother, a 29 year old brother, a 28 year old step sister and a 12 (almost 13) year old adopted sister...kinda sorry you asked, aren't ya?
O. Oranges or apples? Crisp Fuji apples
P. Phobias? Definitely sharks and I'm not crazy about snakes or spiders either
Q. Quotes? The perfect summation of parenthood: "The days are long but the years are short"
R. Reasons to smile? The sound of my kids laughing; the many "Friends" references that come to mind throughout any given day; beating my incredibly competitive husband at...really...anything
S. Season of choice? I've come to love them all but I think my favorite is winter. I am such a little kid when it comes to snow and I love snuggling my kiddos or my hubby to keep warm! :o) Although I also love summer, taking the kids to the beach, playing tennis with Anthony while the kids ride their bikes.
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? Being at a social gathering where I don't know a majority of the people really stresses me out.
V. Vegetable? Potatoes
W. Worst habits? procrastinating; getting grumpy with my kids way faster than I should
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultra sound, I had so many stinkin x-rays when my lung collapsed that I don't ever want to have another one for as long as I live!
Y. Your favorite food? my step-mom's enchiladas
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer, I've never liked thinking of myself as cancerous though....


Tagging people:
Tina Lefebvre because it's fun to learn random little facts about friends!

Sorry I'm lame, I only know 3 people with blogs on blogspot and 2 of them have already posted this

2 comments:

Coraly said...

I am so glad that you played my game... you rock!

Zero said...

Honestly, you live in Seattle. When are you going to run into a shark...
That is like being afraid of penguins... although those tuxedos they were are a little creepy... and the way the waddle like they want to tap dance on your head...
Hey I think I found my phobia!